Gunderson Law Group, P.C., an AV rated boutique law firm practicing in the areas of Trusts and Estates,
Immigration, Business Planning, and Asset Protection, is seeking a part-time Office Clerk/Receptionist
for its Mesa, Arizona office.
For those interested, this position includes the possibility of future full-time work and/or training to
become a paralegal or legal assistant.
Description of Duties:
- Communicate with prospective and returning clients, government offices, and other third
- Clerical work in support of estate planning, immigration, and general business attorneys
- Additional administrative tasks to be assigned depending on fit and/or experience
Experience and Skills:
- Proficient with basic software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new skills, procedures, and software programs
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred but not required
- 1 year of experience at a law firm or comparable professional office is preferred
Hours for this position can be flexible, but the ideal candidate will be able to set a predictable schedule
of at least 20-25 hours per week during the firm’s normal operating hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Friday: 8:00AM to 4:00 PM
Starting Wage: $11.50 – $15.50 per hour DOE.
To apply, please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and include as
the subject line, “Applicant: Office Clerk/Receptionist”