BUSINESS AND CORPORATE LAW
Business owners face a variety of legal issues throughout the life of their business. Our Arizona business and corporate attorneys can help you understand, evaluate and navigate through those issues. Our Business and Corporate law practice includes:
- Selecting the best business entity for your business purposes
- Organizing your business as a limited liability company, partnership, limited partnership, or corporation (including tax classification as either an S-Corporation or a C-Corporation).
- Filing the necessary trademark and copyright applications necessary to secure your company’s important intellectual property.
- Maintaining your business entity to ensure it works as intended to protect the business and its owners.
- Implementing a business succession plan that arranges for the continuation of a business by those capable of running it and/or a family buy-out that provides for a business owner’s loved ones.
- Providing expert counsel and advice while reviewing and drafting Operating Agreements, Buy-Sell Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Purchase Contracts, and other important legal instruments.
- Serving as trusted business and legal advisors (“outside counsel”) for important business decisions.
Contact Us Today
To Speak With An Experienced Business Lawyer
DISCLAIMER: Do not send any confidential or sensitive information without first speaking to one of our attorneys and receiving confirmation that the appropriate conflict checks have been cleared and the firm determines that it is otherwise able to accept the engagement. Any information or documents sent prior to receiving such confirmation cannot be treated as confidences, secrets, or protected information. Submitting information through this website does NOT automatically create an attorney-client relationship.
1400 E. Southern Ave. Suite 850
Tempe, AZ 85282
Office: (480) 750-7337
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway #500-A
Las Vegas, NV 89169